Personal Information Protection
- At Hirose Group (list of Group companies)(hereinafter referred to as “the Group”), we recognize the importance of personal information and specific personal information hereinafter collectively referred to as “Personal Information”) in modern society. While we give consideration to the usefulness of Personal Information, we also enhance the appropriate handling of Personal Information to protect the rights and interests of each individual.
- The Group abides by the related laws and regulations, as well as guidelines, in order to protect Personal Information.
- In order to implement this Basic Policy, the Group has prepared the Compliance Program for Personal Information Protection (including this Basic Policy, “Regulation on Personal Information Protection” and other regulations and rules); informs its officers, employees, and other persons involved with the Program; and implements, maintains, and continuously improves the Program.
- The Group provides its officers and employees with training on the protection and proper management method of Personal Information and provides them with thorough instruction on the proper handling of Personal Information in their daily operations.
2Utilization Purpose of Personal Information
The Group acquires and uses personal information for the purposes as listed below:
- To provide information and to conclude and manage agreements regarding leasing, transportation, repairing, and sale of civil engineering and construction materials.
- To provide information and to conclude and manage agreements regarding contracting, designing, undertaking, and supervising of civil engineering, construction, steel structure, and plumbing work.
- To provide information on, to provide, and to manage other products, commodities, technologies, and services of the Group.
- To provide information on, to provide, to sell, and to manage the services incidental to or related to 1, 2, and 3 above.
- To provide information on the line of products and services of each of the Group's alliance partners
- To respond to inquiries and requests.
3Acquisition and Use of Personal Information
- The Group acquires Personal Information by lawful and fair means.
- Under the managerial responsibility of HIROSE HOLDINGS & CO., LTD.(the adress:4-1-13 Toyo Koto-ku Tokyo, Japan, the representative:Taichi Hirose) the Group jointly uses the personal information (any items that are specified in the utilization purpose as necessary for our operation such as address, name, date of birth, gender, zip code, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, work information, and content of inquiry) within the Group within the scope of utilization purpose of personal information.
- When the Group jointly uses personal information or outsources the handling of Personal Information, it will investigate the joint user or outsourcing contractor in advance and then properly supervise them so that they will maintain the confidentiality of the information.
4Provision of Personal Information etc. to Third Parties
- The Group will not provide personal information to any third party without prior consent of the principal except as provided by laws and regulations. In addition, the Group will not provide specific personal information to any third party except as provided by laws and regulations.
5Management of Personal Information
- The Group maintains the accuracy of Personal Information and safely manages such information.
- The Group takes proper information security measures against unauthorized access or computer viruses in order to prevent loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of Personal Information.
6Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, and Deletion of Personal Information
- The Group confirms that every person retains the right to demand disclosure, correction, suspension of use, and deletion of Personal Information; and the Group will promptly make a response within a reasonable scope when it receives any of such requests.
7Handling of Cookie Information
- In order to facilitate the process of viewing when you revisit the Website, the Group may send cookies that can identify the computer that you use and that will be recorded on a hard disk. Cookies are not a feature that can identify an individual. You may reject receiving cookies with a setting for internet browsing software (browser); however, please note that this may mean you cannot view the Website correctly.
- The Group may acquire and analyze cookie information by using the following tool. For details of the handling of information acquired by the following tool and the method to suspend transmission of information to the tool, please refer to the websites of the tool provider as listed below:
|Google Analytics(Google Inc.)|
|Handling of information acquired by the tool provider:|
|Method to suspend transmission of information to the tool:|
8Contact Point for Inquiries
For inquiries on the handling of personal information, please contact the following e-mail address.
Enacted on April 18, 2021
Revised on April 1, 2022
The name of business operator handling personal information,
the address, and the name of the representative:
HIROSE HOLDINGS & CO., LTD.
Toyo Central Bldg.
4-1-13 Toyo Koto-ku Tokyo, Japan
The representative director Taichi Hirose